Do your braids never turn out the way they do on all the Pinterest pictures? Here are a few quick tips to help you get the looks.
1. Are you looking for the nice soft braid look? Braid the hair when it is dry.
2. Do you want the soft full romantic braid? Curl and/or blow dry the hair prior to the braid.
3. Are you looking for a tight to the head no budge style? Braid it with your hair damp with a hair product like mouse, gel, or some other sticky product.
4. When I try to do a braid with the ends hidden they poke out everywhere! Try curling the ends after you are done or use your flat iron to bend the ends. This will give them texture and shape and when you pin them under other hair the pokey ends won't be so...pokey,
5. Where can I find a website or good tutorials on braids? The best website I have ever found is Cute Girl Hairstyles!
I will go into more details at a later date but it will create a video tutorial and I am still working up to that. ;) Let me know if there is any braids in particular you'd like tips on, if I don't know I will learn so I can help!
Happy 4th of July and stay safe!
*None of these pictures are mine, I borrowed them off the internet so in no way am I claiming them as my own work.
Hello clients, friends, and curious onlookers,
My family and I will be going on a much needed vacation starting on July 19th and returning July 23rd. Since my schedule currently has me working only Thursday-Saturday that only leaves us a few more days to get everyone in! I want to make sure no one feels left out or needs something last minute before then.
Book now either online through the link above that says schedule now, facebook or email me! I look forward to seeing you!
The Oregon Vortex is one awesome place we will be stopping. It is this crazy place where gravity is all messed up and weird things happen.
what's this for?
I find so many things I love out on The Internet and I want a place to share it. Trends, tips, and hopefully some fun stuff too!